Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Semi-auto Rifle 16.12″ Barrel 17 Rounds Takedown M-LOK Handguard Magpul MOE Stock Black
$900.00 & Free ShippingCompare
Free shipping on orders over $300!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Buy Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Semi-auto Rifle 16.12″ Barrel 17 Rounds Takedown M-LOK Handguard Magpul MOE Stock Black Near Me
Pistol caliber carbines (PCC) are simply rifles chambered in a pistol caliber, such as 9mm Luger. Pistol Caliber Carbines tend to offer better practical accuracy, higher muzzle velocity from the same ammo and they are easier to control than a handgun. The Ruger PC Carbine does this all while feeding from the same magazines you already use in your favorite carry, home defense or duty pistol.
The Ruger PC Carbine comes with two magazine wells. With the original one you can run Ruger SR9 Series 9mm magazines or Ruger Security-9 magazine, and with the other magazine well the Ruger PC Carbine will accept GLOCK-pattern double-stack 9mm magazines.
The dead blow action of the Ruger PC Carbine features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens the bolt travel and reduces the felt recoil and muzzle rise. A reversible mag release and reversible charging handle makes it truly ambidextrous, and three half-inch spacers allow for custom length-of-pull. Completing the package is an easy takedown design for easy transportation and storage.
Ruger PC Carbine Specifications and Features:
- Model: 19122
- Stock: Magpul MOE
- One Magazine with a Capacity of 17 rounds
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Overall Length: 34.37″
- Barrel Features: 1/2×28 Threading and Fluted
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel, heavy profile
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 10′
- Grooves: 6
- M-LOK Handguard
- Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Length of Pull: 12.62″ – 14.12″
- FinishType: III Hardcoat Anodized
- Interchangeable magazine wells
- Easy takedown
- Dead blow action
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock
- The grip features a proprietary texture for enhanced control.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- Receiver is CNC-milled from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet
Includes: SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
There are no reviews yet.