Sharps Bros Livewire AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver Black
$120.00 & Free ShippingCompare
Free shipping on orders over $300!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Livewire is a more traditional style AR15 receiver, but still unlike anything else out there with looks all its own: Heavily flared mag well, ambidextrous bolt release, a stepped transition between trigger guard and mag well, threaded bolt catch pin, threaded rear takedown pin recess and extremely clean lines all around.
Livewire is made from a forging and it truly sets a new standard in forged lower receivers. Each Livewire starts life as a 7075 aluminum billet that is first heated to 800 degrees and then forged into a near final shape with a custom tool and the pressure of a 4100 ton press.
Post forging, the receiver goes through final machine operations on a CNC. This process reduces both material cost and machine time without hindering Sharps Bros’ ability to deliver the master-level craftsmanship.
Made from a custom 7075-T6 forging. Anodized black. Threaded bolt catch pin included.
- An oversized and integral trigger guard
- Ambidextrous bolt release
- A beveled magazine flare
- Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
- Multi caliber mark
Made In United States of America
|Frame Finish||Anodized Black|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||0.710 Pounds|