Christensen Arms Ridgeline .450 Bushmaster Bolt Action Rifle 20″ Threaded Barrel 3 Rounds Carbon Fiber Stock Green with Black/Tan Webbing
$2,000.00 & Free ShippingCompare
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Buy Christensen Arms Ridgeline .450 Bushmaster Bolt Action Rifle 20″ Threaded Barrel 3 Rounds Carbon Fiber Stock Green with Black/Tan Webbing Online
The Ridgeline is equipped with a Christensen Arms carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel to give you the world class accuracy that you demand from a bolt action hunting rifle.
The staunch precision machined receiver is drilled and tapped to accept standard Remington 700 scope bases.
This magnificent combination is then mounted into a rock solid pillar bedded Christensen Arms carbon fiber composite sporter styled stock.
Proper application of highly advanced carbon fiber materials, significantly reduces the weight of the rifle while adding superior strength and amazing stability.
The Ridgeline is a feature rich hunting rifle that includes a hand lapped free floating barrel with a match grade chamber, a threaded muzzle and a muzzle brake, but it doesn’t stop there. The robust action uses billet aluminum bottom metal and a match grade trigger.
It has a smooth cycling nitride treated spiral fluted bolt with twin lugs and a fluted bolt knob for easy operation.
Christensen’s ergonomic sporter stock is the perfect all weather platform for hunting in extreme weather. The ideal rifle for every application in the field, take your hunt to the next level with a Christensen Arms Ridgeline rifle.
Christensen Arms Ridgeline Specifications and Features:
- Christensen Arms 8010601700
- Right Hand Bolt Action Rifle
- .450 Bushmaster
- 3 Rounds
- 20″ Carbon Fiber Wrapped 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- 1:16″ Left Hand Twist
- Threaded Muzzle 5/8×24 TPI
- Stainless Steel Radial Muzzle Brake
- Match Chamber
- Hand Lapped Barrel with Button Rifling
- Free Floating
- Christensen Arms Stainless Steel Receiver (Burnt Bronze Finish)
- Drilled and Tapped for Rem 700 Scope Bases
- Christensen Arms Precision Machined Receiver with Enlarged Ejection Port
- Trigger Tech Trigger
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal
- Hinged Floorplate Magazine
- Improved Bolt Release
- Internal Magazine
- Nitride Treated Twin Lug Spiral Fluted Bolt
- M16 Style Extractor
- Fluted Bolt Knob
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Sporter Style Stock (Green with Black and Tan Webbing)
- Stainless Steel Pillars
- Spot Bedding
- Recoil Pad
- Stock Features Green with Black and Tan Webbing
- Receiver features Burnt Bronze Finish
- Natural Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel Finish