Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ, 8 Rounds .380 ACP, Ambi Thumb Safety Black
$399.19 & Free Shipping
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click Here to see BATFE form “Transaction Record Part 1”.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
Free shipping on orders over $300!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Easiest Conceal Carry Pistol to Shoot
Smith & Wesson M&P 380 Shield EZ, 8 Rounds .380 ACP, Ambi Thumb Safety Black just might be the perfect gun for people who want to carry a gun, but have trouble racking the slide on semi-auto handguns. If you have not seen all the YouTube videos, the slide of this S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ can be retracted with just a single finger by most shooters. One Finger. The 8 round magazines are almost as easy to load.
The stainless steel slide is finished with S&W’s Armornite finish and the polymer grip is textured for a handsome looking pocket or purse pistol. The sights are white dot and the rear is windage adjustable. The gun has an internal hammer and an 18 degree grip angle and you can disassemble it without the need to pull the trigger. The S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ has a light and crisp trigger, an ambidextrous manual safety, a grip safety, a reversible magazine release and a tactile loaded chamber indicator. John Browning’s .380 Automatic Colt Pistol caliber literally started the concealed carry pistol category back in 1908, and it is still a popular choice in a carry gun. The little 380 Shield EZ weighs in at 18.5 ounces measures 6.7″ long and 4.98″ tall, making this thin 1.15″ pistol an excellent size for carry, but not too small to shoot and practice with regularly.
S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
- Model: M&P 380 Shield EZ
- Manufacturer Number: 11663
- Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Easy to rack slide
- Easy to load eight round magazines
- Crisp light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Grip safety
- Windage adjustable white dot rear sight (tool included)
- Can disassemble without pulling trigger
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI)
- Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers
- Perfect size for nightstand or carry or a day at the range
- Reversible magazine release
- Thin and lightweight so it can be comfortably carried all day
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: .380 Auto
- Two eight round Magazines
- Barrel Length: 3.675″
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Action: Internal Hammer Fired
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer